Sing with us
Come along to one of our sessions in the first three weeks of a season. You can chat with us about how everything works, meet other people like you who already sing with us, and give it a go yourself - all with no commitment to join. If you decide you'd like to sign up after the session, we'll have all the paperwork with us. You can fill it in then, or take it away with you to have a good read. Whatever you decide, you don't have to pay anything up-front - this taster session is completely free.
It's fine to join at any point in the first three weeks of a season. However, if you've not sung in a choir before, you'll find it a lot easier if you start in the first week or two. Our season dates, times and venues are listed below, for each of our three groups. To make sure you have the best possible experience, we don't accept new singers after the third week of a season except by special arrangement.
If you'd like to get an email from us with details of the next available season, as a bit of a reminder to come along, you can sign up to our Prospective New Singers list by clicking this link and following the instructions.
- Tuesday evening, 7pm until 9pm
- The Rushcliffe School, Boundary Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7BW | Map
- Park in the main car park, then follow the path at the far end of the car park, between the school and the new building which is still under construction. Go past main reception on your left, then turn left and follow the path. Just past the large chimneys, turn left and enter the building (A Block Concert Hall). We're just through a set of double doors, straight ahead. You can see a map showing how to access the building here.
- Summer season starts on 24th April and runs until 10th July
- Autumn season starts on 4th September and runs until 20th November
- Wednesday evening evening, 7pm until 9pm
- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School, Wragby Rd, Lincoln LN2 4PN | Map
- There is plenty of parking in the school car park. We're normally in the Main Hall, which is accessed via Reception on the far right end of the building - not via the central part of the building with the big arches.
- Summer season starts on 25th April and runs until 11th July
- Autumn season starts on 5th September and runs until 21st November
- Thursday evening, 7pm until 9pm
- Sheffield Park Academy, Beaumont Road North, Sheffield S2 1SN | Map
- For full details on where to park and how to access the building, see this page.
- Summer season starts on 26th April and runs until 12th July
- Autumn season starts on 6th September and runs until 22nd November
We occasionally have to use alternative venues if our usual venue is unavailable. We always announce these venue changes on our blog - click here to check.
There's lots of information on this site about how everything works. Check out our Beginner's Guide to BeVox to find out the basics. Have a read of our General Principles too, then if you have further questions, give us a call on 01226 712 173.
Our current prices are listed below.
All our prices include VAT, and we can produce receipts on request. For the "full season" and "pay monthly" options, there's a cheaper price on your first payment of your first season because your first session is free. We accept payment by cash or cheque (made payable to BeVox). We can't accept payment by credit or debit card, unfortunately. We can accept bank transfers - contact us for details.
If you can commit to a whole season (12 sessions), you get our most heavily discounted price. £99 pays for all 12 sessions (£90.75 if it's your first ever season with us). That's the equivalent of £8.25 per session, or just over £4 per hour.
If you find it easier to pay monthly, this costs £40 for each block of 4 sessions. We offer this for distinct blocks of 4 - Weeks 1-4, Weeks 5-8 and Weeks 9-12. If your first monthly payment includes your first-ever session with us, it will cost £30 (because your first session is free). We can only offer this reduced price for Weeks 1-4, 5-8 or 9-12 - we can't offer it for other blocks of 4 sessions.
For maximum flexibility, you can pay for individual sessions on the door when you arrive. This allows you to only pay for the sessions you attend. The price for this is £12 per session.
£99 (or £90.75 if it's your first season)
"Introduce a friend" scheme
Existing singers can introduce a friend and get a discount on their own fees. All you need to do to qualify is get your friend to put your name on their application form, in the section headed "I heard about BeVox from...". For every paid-for session that they attend, you'll accumulate a discount, which will be sent to you as a voucher at the end of each season. This discount builds up the more people you introduce, and it applies for every paid-for session your friend attends - every season, not just their first.
You will accumulate £1 discount for each paid-for session your friend attends. At the end of each season, we'll send you a discount voucher, and you can use that to get money off the following season. Vouchers have an expiry date of a year after they are issued. The discount applies for every season that your friend attends, not just the first one. And if you introduce enough people that your discount voucher is worth more than your season fees, we'll pay you the difference!